IP Boost Episode 11
Zack Day, Moobeat
-Frost Fire Annie and Road Warrior Miss Fortune
- sticking with policy of more skins for popular champions
- Introduction Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnkalhOdOs8
No Champion this week, instead changes!
- Annie Love
- Kogmaw Buffs
- Irelia Changes
- Vayne Nerfs, Alistar NerfsNEW FEATURES?!
- name change 1300 rp
- multiple mastery FREE
- has a pet ball she controls during battle
RECKLESS TOWER DIVING?
- Level 2 Tower dive? Derp!
-“You knew that vayne was going to stun you against the tower”
Neil -- Tristana
Not Every Kill is Created Equal
- Giving someone 1 Kill and 2 assists vs your 1 kill is bad!
- If its 1v2 and you trade kill for kill, one of them gets more xp for staying in lane and an assist
U MAD BRO?
From gragas to malphite theres been a variety of champions that have been deemed OP after they had not received any attention/changes for a long time. Just curious to see what you think the next one will be.
Me I'm betting poppy or karma will be.
Playing karma a lot myself i dread the day a popular streamer starts playing her regularly and shows just how shield harassing is and the clutch moves she can pull to win team fights.
Poppy seems like a good candidate. Very few people know how to build her properly to make that Q really hurt and not die as soon as ult is done. Not saying either are OP atm but it definitely feels like if she got really popular all of a sudden due to an easy to use build being found she'd shoot up to the top of the whine charts. Thoughts?
Hey. Just wanted to let you guys know that I love the show, and to keep up the great work. What do you two think the best two champion laning combo is? Personally I love Malphite+Annie. they are strong pre 6 but when they get their ults...two kills right there.
ingamenames: luckyboy505, moobeat